If flashing via TWRP Recovery is not a new task for you, this guide would not be much difficult. We have covered entire step-by-step tutorial so that a new user can perform the flash easily. As you continue reading below, we will guide you through an entire step-by-step tutorial with all necessary tools. LIKE this Android 10 AOSP Custom Firmware for Zenfone Max Pro M1? We love it too, and we know you are looking forward to installing it on your phone. Please read the important information below before starting the tutorial. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones in India.
- When that is done, simply run the RUU exe that you downloaded from the first link.
- Ultimately, your skill and the quality of your broadband connection matter most.
- Let’s begin with a couple of tasks you should perform before proceeding with the instructions below.
- So routers are definitely seeing the same treatment.
- If you want to go even further and replace the device’s entire ROM with a customized one that removes most of the pre-installed software (about 700MB worth), you can do that as well.
Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Asus Android phone. Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Asus mobile. Official Stock ROM firmware for ASUS ZENFONE MAX PLUS is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on ASUS ZENFONE MAX PLUS.
- Likewise, the WideVine L1 Certification will be degraded to L3.
- Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons together.
- ASUS has a decent AiCloud, which allows you to access your home network via your mobile phone anywhere, and Merlin firmware retains this.
- It supports all the Asus phones including Asus X00TD, Asus Z010D, Asus Zenfone 6, Asus Zenfone 5, Asus Zenfone 4, Asus Zenfone 3, Asus Zenfone 2, and other phones.
The phone has the cutting-edge Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and the Adreno 730 graphics processing unit. The Zenfone 9 has 128GB and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage space, along with 8GB or 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM. If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices. Apart from that, overall, I think Pixel Experience and Paranoid Android are one of the best Android custom ROMs. Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device. stock firmware ROM It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
All the Nitrogen tweaks, for the CPU, the display, the media experience, everything else that every other Nitrogen build has. Everything works, and everything works just as you would expect it to. Initially, the ROM had sudden CPU spikes, but they were gone with the builds that followed. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Asus could’ve done better with the naming of these phones) is the sequel to Asus’s smash-hit Max Pro M1.
If the build doesn’t start, try lunch and choose your device from the menu. If that doesn’t work, try breakfast and choose from the menu. No one affiliated with the CyanogenMod project is responsible for your actions. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices. The ~/bin directory will contain the git-repo tool (commonly named “repo”) and the ~/android/lineage directory will contain the source code of LineageOS. The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.